Sikla maintains an internal quality management system and can provide the certificates our target market and our clients require us to have.
- ISO 9001 is a quality management system that can be gained to demonstrate an organisation's commitment to quality, no matter whether providing products or services. Through certification the business will implement processes and practices for the purpose of improving productivity, reduce costs and increasing customer satisfaction.
Factory Production Control
- As of July 1st 2014 any “series” manufactured structural metal components or kits to which a harmonised European standard applies, must comply with the CPR & CE marking requirements. The harmonised European standard that applies to structural metalwork is EN 1090-1:2009 +A1:2011 and it has been a criminal offence to supply structural metalwork after the 1st of July 2014 unless it conforms to this standard and carries a legitimate CE mark.
- Recognised and respected across the globe, FM Approvals certification assures customers a product or service that has been objectively tested and conforms to the highest international standards.
- As a manufacturer of VdS-approved products, we regularly verify that the quality of the products is continuously assured. This is assured with the 'Production facilities for VdS recognised products' certification.
LGA tested Quality
- Our “Simotec” pipe shoes have been tested by TÜV Rheinland. Conformity with the relevant rules and regulations for piping design has been documented.